Home | Anything | ( 3 ) | Subscribe | Post a reply

Posted by John on Wednesday May 8, 2013 at 12:58:59:

If your name was registered and published wrongly, you can always correct the name as long as the time limit permits and you know who to address it to.

Writing a formal application for a correction or change of name is the proper way to go about it rather than doing a face to face meeting at the office. If you write a letter to that effect, it becomes official and the organisation would be bound to do the correction if they were guilty of committing that error.

Ensure that the letter is typed and has your name and address on the top side.

The letter should then be addressed to the proper office and it should come with a title too.

You should include a body in that letter and explain why it should be done, including the new name you want to be addressed as or the correction to be made.

The letter should be signed too, enveloped and submitted to the post or post box of that office where letters are received.

Give them time and check back after a while to see if the correction has been made.

    Re: How to write application for correction of name Posted by Mohammed Aminu Yusuf on Monday August 18, 2014 at 16:26:47:

    Hello i have problem with my date of birth,the date is not marched with my certificate of birth i need the correction of that

    Re: How to write application for correction of name Posted by GIFT NKWACHUKWU on Wednesday January 7, 2015 at 13:55:32:

    Please I have A PROBLEM with my waec name,i need the correction of that

Post a reply

Required fields are Name and Comment.